Moleculer is a simple, fast, modern and powerful microservices framework written in Go (https://golang.org/).
It helps you to build simple, efficient, reliable & scalable services.
Easy to go from 1 machine to many machines. Easy to focus on your problem.
complete - Documentation is
in-progress and benchmark is also
- Service Broker
- Transit and Transport
- Actions (request-reply)
- Load balancing for actions and events (random round-robin)
- Service registry & dynamic service discovery
- Versioned services
- NATS Streaming Transporter
- JSON Serializer
- Examples :)
- Action validators
- Support for streams
- More Load balancing implementations (cpu-usage, latency)
- Fault tolerance features (Circuit Breaker, Bulkhead, Retry, Timeout, Fallback)
- Built-in caching solution (memory, Redis)
- More transporters (gRPC, TCP, Redis, Kafka)
- More serializers (Avro, MsgPack, Protocol Buffer, Thrift)
- Performance and Optimization
- More DB Adaptors (SQLLite, Firebase, MySQL)
- CLI for Project Seed Generation
- Event Sourcing Mixins
$ go get github.com/moleculer-go/moleculer
Until Moleculer reaches a
1.0release, breaking changes will be released with a new minor version. For example
0.1.4will be backward compatible, but
0.2.0will have breaking changes.